A quick snack made with Tapioca/Kappa. This recipe is contributed by my daddy dearest :)
He's the innovative chef in the family who loves to experiment with food and has a great interest in trying out dishes inspired from cookery shows, magazines, online recipes, etc.
- Tapioca - 1 - boiled and mashed
- Small onion - few - chopped
- Ginger - a small piece - finely chopped
- Green chilly - 1 - chopped
- Curry leaves - few - chopped
- Dosa batter - for dipping
- Oil - for frying
Into the mashed tapioca, add ingredients from 2 - 5, mix well with required amount of salt. Make balls from this mixture, dip in dosa batter and fry in hot oil. When all the sides turns golden brown and crisp, remove from oil and place in tissue paper to remove excess oil. Serve warm.
Thank you daddy for this recipe. I'm sure there'll be more from you....