.... straight from the oven !!!!
- Pizza base - 1
- Tomato sauce / Pizza sauce - 2 or 3 tbsp
- Paneer - chopped - 1 cup
- Onion - chopped - 1 cup
- Tomato - 1 - chopped (optional)
- Capsicum - half - chopped
- Mozzarella cheese - grated - as required
- Oregano & chilli flakes - as required (optional)
- Butter / oil - 1 or 2 tbsp
- Pepper & garam masala - a pinch
Brush a baking tray/plate with little oil or butter. Place the pizza base on the tray/plate. Spread the tomato/pizza sauce evenly on the base. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top. In a bowl, put the chopped paneer, onion, tomato & capsicum, salt, garam masala & pepper. Mix well. Spread this mix on top of the grated cheese. Put the remaining grated cheese on top of this mix & sprinkle some oregano & chilli flakes, if required. Pour a little oil or melted butter on top of this. Bake in oven till the cheese melts. Or you can microwave in oven at HIGH power for 1 or 2 mins till the cheese melts (I usually do this as its easier this way). Paneer pizza is ready to serve.